There are no requirements to request to be an administrator. It is highly recommended that you are able to show examples that you are worthy of having administrative powers. If your request fails, review the comments and take that as advice to help you in any future request.
- 1. Replace USERNAME with your username in the box below. If you are making a second request, add "/2" after your username. If it's a third request, add "/3," etc.
- 2. Click "submit."
- 3. When you submit, fill out the information on the resulting page (user name and description), then save the page.
- 4. Copy and paste the following under "requests" of this page, replacing "USERNAME" with your user name:
- Example: [[EAAW:Requests for adminship/USERNAME]]
- 5. If you are making a second request, added "/2" to the page name below:
- Example: [[EAAW:Requests for adminship/USERNAME/2]]
- 6. For subsequent requests, add "/3", "/4," "/5", etc.
Per section E7 of the administrative policies:
- "If a user makes an administrator request but fails to be promoted, they must wait at least seven (7) days before making another request, unless their request is endorsed by all active administrators."